January 17, 2010

Much Better Now

I just want to say sorry to anyone who read the garbage I posted yesterday.

I'm not sorry that I wrote it and posted it. I stand behind the
emotions and thoughts that were posted. I do have a problem with the
delivery though. I know for future reference not post what I write
when I am running a 102 fever.

As you can tell, I started the post before I got sick and was
coherent. Everything after the first paragraph was written in snatches
of time between cleaning up and comforting kids.

The kids are back to their crazy selves and jumping on daddy as I
write. I am still sick, but no longer feel like dying would be
preferable and less painful. Coffee is once again my friend so all is
right in my world.

Hopefully the cousins who slept over were removed before they were
infected with whatever knocked us on our butts.

Tomorrow I will post about the merry go round of cars that evolved
while I was too busy puking to head it off at the pass.

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment