February 18, 2010

Naught corners are the place to be

I am not cheating today, I am giving you a special post here and I put a different one on my other blog because I am such a giver. :)

If you are wondering my about my other blog address you will have to do what Barista did and ask nicely. I will send you a link through email.

In other and more interesting news.
Buckaroo has been getting into trouble at Daycare lately. He seems to be saying all the four letter words that tend to slip out of grown ups mouths when there are young impressionable kids around to parrot them back later.

He went to the corner today for saying Shit constantly. When Daycare lady talked to him about it the following conversation ensued:

Daycare: That is a very naughty word. You have to go to the corner for saying that.
Buckaroo: I know. I get in trouble for saying it at home to.
Daycare: So why do you keep saying it if you know it is naughty?
Buckaroo: Because it's fun to say.
And then he went to the corner with a smirk on his face.

Yeah, I am in big big trouble come the teenage years. My kids are going to make me look like I was an honor student which I know you will be shocked to find out I was not. :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG LOL!!! That's hilarious! Of course I can find these things super hilarious since I don't have kids :)

    And hey - did you send me an email with the link to the other blog? I didn't get anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay my blond roots are really showing.

    Seriously Barista, why are you still reading my blog? I have been faithfully responding to your comments via e-mail and based on this response I went back and check the e-mail they are going to... and they aren't. There isn't an e-mail address associated with your comments.

    So I went to your site and didn't see an e-mail address for you. Please send me an e-mail at Crazyinthemaking@gmail.com so I can send you a link. Maybe then you will actually get the responses I send.

    Some of them are pretty damn good so I might just forward them to you so you can see I am not just a selfish blond ball of fluff. :)

    ReplyDelete