February 17, 2010

Hi Everyone

I'm back! Did you miss me? Of course you did and that is why I am back. I took a break and have been posting on my other blog that I was able to download an app for my blackberry so posting and updating is super easy. Anyway, I am back here be popular demand.

While I was away I did keep an eye on my stats and everyone seems to suddenly looking for or finding me here. So quick shout out to my new friends\readers from Moscow and other places through out the world who have been stalking my blog. Welcome to my special kind of crazy. Thank you for stopping by again and again and again. :)

I will begin updating here on a more regular basis starting tomorrow. Who knows, I might cheat and steal some of my posts from my other blog just to catch you up on my life while I was away because I know you can't go on living your happy lives until I do.

Smooches!

1 comment:

  1. Wait...other blog? Can I read? I mean, I'm your #1 fan and all..it only seems fair!

    I was wondering where the hell you were, dude!

    ReplyDelete