February 23, 2010

Conversation with Angel Cakes

The following conversation took place tonight with Angel Cakes.

AC: Mommy! I got to be a mommy today.

Me: You did?

AC: Yep. Daycare Lady had to go downstairs and I got to watch the baby
and she didn't even cry! (The baby is 18 months old.)

Me: Wow!

AC: Yeah, she had a string with a balloon tied to her ear and she
pulled on it and I think she tore her ear a little.

Me: Why did she have a string with a balloon tied to her ear?

AC: Because she has holes in her ears with hoops.

Me: *stern voice* Why did she have a string with a balloon tied to her ear?

AC: Well the air was coming out.

Me: *seriously concerned now* Who tied it to her ear?

AC: Daycare Lady's daughter.

Me: Did she get in trouble? That is really dangerous and you should
never do that. Baby could get really hurt.

AC: No, she didn't get in trouble.

Me: *Thinking yeah, that is pretty much par for the course* Well that
was really naughty.

AC: You are a better mommy then her. She would have been in really big
trouble if you were her Mommy.

Me: Yes, she would have.

AC: If you were Daycare Lady you would have a lot of kids.

Me: Yep.

AC: You would have Daycare Lady's daughter and son, me, and brother.
And me and her daughter could be like twins. We both have curly hair
and when I get older you won't be able to tell us apart. (Daycare
Lady's kids are 9 or 10 year old twins.)

Gotta love the twists and turns a conversation with a five year old
takes. Kinda reminds of of some bloggers I know and love. :)

--
Sent from my mobile device

1 comment:

  1. OK, just for the record this is my last time commenting on this blog...it's just too hard! Damn thing makes me jump through frickin hoops just to say a few words! I HATE BLOGGER!!!!!!!! I'll still faithfully comment on wordpress :)

    Anyway....

    I think this is why I heart Angel Cakes so much...we're like soul sisters with the tangenting.

    ReplyDelete