February 19, 2010

I'm Fat

I place the blame squarely on the shoulders of my gas station where it
rightfully belongs. Yep, the muffin top hanging over my pants is not a
result of my lack of will power or my inactivity. It is Lance's fault
for introducing me to the Vienna Cream Danish.

Seriously they are evil. I bought one on a whim a few months back. I
took a bite out of its flaky crust and the slightly sweet creamy
filling exploded on my tounge. I was hooked. I had to have more. One
day against my better judgement, I read the nutritional information on
the back and then wished I hadn't. These amazing danishes have 240
calories. Oh wait, that is for half of it. This means I either have to
develop some will power or share the other half with a friend, and let
me tell you that sweet goodness is all mine! So I actually ignored
them for a few days.

Then they started putting them in a basket right by the coffee pots.
Seriously, how can I ignore them when they are right next my love, my
lifeblood, my reason for getting my ass out of the house in the
morning? Now I know they are out to get me and being fat is all Lance
and Pat's fault. I try to tell them they are mean and sadistic but
they just smile and laugh because they know I will be in tomorrow to
get my fix. If by some miracle I find a way to ignore the danishes,
they know I will still be in every morning to get the amazing
addiction that truely rules and powers my world.

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment