March 2, 2010

Too Tired To Blog

That is how I have felt for the last couple of days. I'm getting sick.
Again. This time it is only a cold, but it is kicking my butt. I am
not sleeping well and Hubby and the kids have woken me up every night
this past week. Long hours at work combined with a little broken sleep
make me cranky and ready to fall asleep at my desk. Maybe it is just
the cold medicine though.

It really sucks that I am training two people this week full time. I
know I am missing giving them important information, but I can't seem
to make myself care. I have a review scheduled for the entire
department this week and don't know how I am going to do it. I haven't
started on the material I need for Thursday AM yet. I will have to
stay after they leave tomorrow to create it I guess.
I wrote a cute post Sunday, but it is in the blog waste land. I think
it found a nice sock to run away with and start a family. Seriously I
have no idea what happened to it. I wrote it in email like I always do
and just had to insert a picture before posting it. I logged out and
went back in later and it wasn't there. It isn't in my draft folder,
sent items, out box or in box. It is like it never existed. This all
happened before I started the cold medicine so it isn't like it is a
medicine induced delusion. I really liked the post and want to share
it with you, but I am just too tired to rewrite it at this point. I
still have the pic in my email to remind me, so maybe some day soon I
will write it again. Or maybe it will just go into the void that is my
To Do List. Who knows at this point.

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment