March 7, 2010

Chronicle Of My Night

9:00 PM: Angel Cakes joins Dream land

11:30 PM: Buckaroo finally settles down for the night. And so do I.

2:00 AMish: Hubby comes home and I briefly wake up when he kisses me.

2:30 AM: Buckaroo wakes up and tries to snuggle with me but first we
have to find his under pants so he can put them back on.

3:.00 AM: Angel Cakes wakes up and needs somethings to drink. Normally
I would say no, but I know she has the same cold I do that makes your
throat feel like sand paper. Snuggle her and we go back to sleep.

6:00 AM: The kids are fighting over who gets to sleep on my tummy. I
move and we all settle down again.

6:15 AM: They are up and ready to play. I lay dozing.

6:45 AM: I hear them both in the bathroom. They are arguing over who
goes potty first. I hear 'Go get Mommy!' I was already up and at the
bathroom before Angel Cakes clears the doorway. Buckaroo had an
accident on the floor waiting for Angel Cakes.

7:20 AM: Yell at Buckaroo for crushing cereal on the floor and Angel
Cakes for trying to a head stand on the couch.

7:25 AM: Cradle my cup lovingly in my hands. Stare into it's sweet and
creamy depths willing it to cool down enough to take my first sip.

It's going to be a wonderful day. :D

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment