October 6, 2009

We are now leaving stalkerdom; Welcome to Buff-Tober

I have been stalking Booshy's blog for a while now. It has worked out well; she would write crazy random stuff that would make me laugh until I cried, and she didn't know or have to be subjected to my kind of crazy. That is until she upped the ante and came up with the awesomeness that is Buff-Tober. I have reluctantly left stalkerdom and joined the Buff-Tober challenge because playing in my head isn't doing it. Besides, Booshy and the others that have taken the challenge are having such a great time, I had to join!

What is Buff-Tober? Head over to her Buff-Tober page to witness (and participate) in the greatness, or just to keep count of how many days I receive the How-Not-To-Be-Buff award. :)

My Buff-Tober goals:
  • Get out of my office, car, and house more. Barring that, at least putting down my book or phone and GETTING MY EVER WIDING BUTT MOVING!
  • Also topping the list is drinking more water. I refuse to give up my coffee because I couldn't function without it; but I can force myself to drink a little more water on a daily basis.
  • The third item is staying away from junk, and by junk I mean baked goods. I keep a bowl of candy on my desk that draws people from every department and floor of my company, but I am not tempted in the least. Show me a cake, muffin, or sweetroll in all of its cinnamon baked goodness and watch your fingers because I bite!

Losing weight, getting buff, or FITTING INTO MY CLOTHES would also be a great bonus.

Now that you have read my version, I know you are going to want to join to show off how much better you can do it. The rules are simple and as follows:

  • Give her the credit for Buff-tober
  • Start your own buff-tober page to keep track of your buffness
  • Check in with Booshy’s buff-tober page for updates and the fun wise cracks I've grown to love and drew me out of stalkerdom.
Special thanks to Kid Icarus who I stole (Um, I mean used for inspiration) the rules from.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! I'm so glad you are doing it! I need help with junk food too, you're not the only one!

    Keep it up! And...here...we...go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Buff-Tober! Sounds like you are off to a good start so far! I'm with ya on the drinking more water thing. Maybe I'll go drink a glass for both of us right now!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete