October 16, 2009

Can you smell the justification in the air?

Disclaimer:
I am writing this as I drive home. So it may leave a little something to be desired and fraught with garbage as my phone attempts to understand my quick key taps.

I have been buffing it up as much as my very limited schedule will allow.

My buffness yesterday was as follows.

Breakfast:
1 piece wheat toast and 1 scoop of scrambled eggs with sausage.

Lunch was a 4 inch turkey sandwich with cheese from subway. 1 bottle of water (24 oz)

No snack since I am training a new temp.

Dinner:
1 small slice of cheese pizza and small fruit salad. I am not a rabbit; if I eat salad it is fruit. Bonus is that it doubles as my dessert.

Buffness:
Took the stairs (in my 3 inch heels) up and down the 4 flights when going in and out all day. Also chased my kids around the house playing tickle monster. We also played horsey for a while and they 'flew' on my legs. Flying consists of me lying on my back basically doing crunches with my legs parrallel to the ground (for my son) while they sit on my legs or feet. They go back and forth while I extended my legs out in relaxation or scrunch them in during the crunch. My daughter at 40 lbs likes to sit on my feet, so this means my legs are straight up in the air while she sits at the top. With her, the extension is from where her feet are almost on the ground in relaxation to her feet touching the ground above my head.

I don't have a gym in my town (cause I live in a corn field county) and since my time is very limited (leave for work at dark and get home when it is dark) so I must make due.

Can you tell I have gym envy? Cause I totally do!

Todays breakfast was oatmeal bar and lunch was 1 piece grilled chicken and fruit salad. No snack since training until the end of time now. Dinner will be spaghetti that I didn't make Wednesday. Buffness at work was the stairs all day and probably dance and play time with the kids tonight.

I am going to my sisters baby shower tomorrow and try to restain myself from diving face first into the cake!

Just about home now so thee is no time to respond to the very nice comment Angelia left on Wednesday or stalk others blogs so I hope your happy now. :)

1 comment:

  1. Your buffness is happy :)

    That's alllll that matters.

    ReplyDelete