October 7, 2009

Buff-Tober - October 6th

Time for my first official update on Buff-Tober:

I think I had a great day, but I will let my fellow Buff-Tobers be the judge.

It started with me not eating breakfast. How is this good you ask? Well I normally buy my breakfast in cafe at work, but today I was training so when my partner in crime asked if I was going I said no. Thinking she was being a good friend she bought me a sweetroll. I resisted it's lure all day and did not eat it!
For lunch I had a steak taco and a little bit of red rice because who can resist red rice?
I left work at my scheduled time for a change and got home just as the sun was setting. We had leftover chicken fajitas for dinner, and I did not drowned it in sour cream! Instead of my normal coffee, I had a bottle of berry flavored water which I wouldn't recommend. Normal unflavored water for me from here on out.
Since it was still early I put away 3 loads of laundry, and danced with my daughter for about 30 min. After I collapsed on the floor the kids used my legs to play horsey and to fly. Since that didn't tire them out enough and I wasn't dying, we tickled, played and used mommy as an all around jungle gym for a while.

5 comments:

  1. DUDE! Don't skip breakfast - buy you some apples or banana or something easy like a granola bar or whatever. Just don't skip breakfast.

    On another note, I'm so proud of you for all the activity! That would wear me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I normally do eat breakfast, but I spent the morning training a temp so I was with her non-stop.

    I did bring in some Life cereal that if nothing else; I can grab a handful of and eat without milk. Not the best; but better than the alternatives. :)

    The level of activity last night was abnormal for me, but it is part of my Buff-Tober goal so I am doing it (and paying for it today).

    Thanks for your encouragement and support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JaimeLynn: how'd your buffness go today? I'll be adding you today to the bufftober page...I've had a shit-tastic day, if you haven't already read my post...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for starting!! That's more than half the battle!

    May you look and feel buff-tastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just noticed my "...it looks like it went awesome!" didn't exactly make it after "today" in my first comment.

    Stupid iPhone...

    ReplyDelete